SOCIAL SECURITY

Social Security was signed into an Act in 1935, and was meant to provide an income to hard working employees for when they retire and could no longer work. It is available to many people starting at the age of 62. If you start taking Social Security at this age, however, you will only receive 75% of your benefit. The next age you can take it is at 65, in which you will receive the full amount of monthly payments. You can also wait until age 70, in which your payments would have grown at 8% annually from age 65.
Eligibility is earned in the form of credits during your working years. The amount you receive will be based on your best 35 income generating years. You will typically pay 6.2% per paycheck which goes directly into Social Security and your employer will pay an additional 6.2%, which makes it a total of 12.4% per paycheck going into the Social Security fund. When you decide to take Social Security, there are several considerations. For example, you will pay taxes on the income if you are single and it's over $25,000, or $32,000 for married couples. There are many other considerations, but one thing's for sure - if you want to optimize all of your spendable income when you retire, you should seek professional advice. FLiP Creative Consulting has access to some of the brightest planners available today. It's time to make a move. #MoveToFLiP

CONTACT US

Meet Harley Hunter

1. As “Financial Swing Coaches”, we educate, teach and show our clients that the velocity and efficiency of money has a greater impact on their ability to accumulate, distribute and preserve their wealth than finding better investments with higher rates of return because we are able to reduce taxes, avoid or mitigate losses, reduce risk and “find” money they are transferring away unknowingly and unnecessarily. 2. President - Global Strategies Group Ltd. Coordinate, manage, administrate, and supervise all the day-to-day activities of Global Strategies worldwide, principally in the area of personal, estate, business, tax, asset protection, Special Needs, and heritage/legacy (charitable) planning with a unique special emphasis since 2008 after reacquiring Global Strategies Group Ltd. – see www.globalstrategiesgroupltd.com 3. Problem solving and the implementation of procedures to prevent their reoccurrence. Coordination of all financial disciplines (business, legal, accounting, tax, asset protection, financial products and services) in order to maximize the efficient use of one's business and personal income and assets. Client incomes and net worth's typically exceed $250,000 per year and $1.5 million (or more) respectively. 4. Extensive analysis of client’s personal and business affairs so as to originate and implement specific and detailed structures for the accomplishment of a client’s needs and objectives, including the reduction of income, capital gain, and estate taxes where possible, while maximizing one’s asset and income protection and charitable flexibility. 5. Bringing substantial value to C-Corps and Non-Profits with a unique tax efficient financial concept that converts cash flow expenses for key employees’ bonuses and other employee benefits to an ever increasing asset on the company balance sheet. Simultaneously, it attracts and retains key employees with multi-faceted benefits that are never taxable to the employees (even at distribution) while bringing substantial new money to the table with 3:1 leverage for the key employee. This further saves the company additional FICA costs. End result, more tax free benefits for employer and employee at a lower cost than any other retirement vehicle available and retains key employees better and longer than any other fringe benefit! 6. Establish discriminatory (selective) fringe benefit programs for business owners and selected key employees free of the cumbersome ERISA restrictions and limitations and costly administration so as to provide asset protection and maximize non-taxable cash flow at some future point. 1967-1970 Financial Service Corporation of America - Regional Manager 1966-1967 Registered Funds, Inc. - Regional Manager 1963-1966 U.S. Marine Corps - Officer, active duty 1960-1963 U.S. Marine Corps - Enlisted, Reserves 1958-1963 St. Lawrence University, Canton, New York